Profhilo® is the first stabilised hyaluronic acid based product manufactured without the use of chemical cross linking agents (BDDE). Targeted Profhilo® treatment helps to remodel, tighten skin and stimulate collagen and elastin formation. Treatment can be used to target challenging areas such as inner arms and décolletage.
An ultrapure grade hyaluronic acid created through top quaity patented bio-fermentation process formulates Profhilo® HA with different molecular weights based on the concept of Hydrolift®. Treatment is aimed to counteract our physiological reduction in HA within the skin; restoring hydration, elasticity and skin tone by the synergistic association of deep hydration with the mechanical action of lifting the skin.
Manufactures by IBSA Farmaceutici Italia in a US FDA approved site in Italy, Profhilo® is distributed in UK and Ireland by HA Derma led and has a European CE mark.
- Safe and in compliance with European and FDA standards
- Biocompatible as integrates into the tissue where it restores the levels of hyaluronic acid naturally found in the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) at it’s best, developed with patented NAHYCO technology Profhilo contains one of the highest concentrations of HA and delivers a prolonged efficacy without the addition of cross linking chemical agents (found in other HA products).
- Effective with clinical data confirming improvements in skin texture, elasticity and hydration with an immediate tightening effect.
- Non invasive using a specially developed injection technique reducing pain, downtime and the number of treatment sessions. The perfect lunchtime procedure.
Treatment can be performed on all areas of skin, common areas include face, neck, décolletage, back of hands, abdomen.
Areas of treatment are injected using a specific BAP technique. Using 5 Bio Aesthetic Points as the optimum method for placement of the Profhilo ®
Patient can expect increased firmness, elasticity and overall improved quality of skin with the effects lasting 6 months or more. The longevity depends on the degree of correction required, your age and lifestyle as well as the correct placement of the product.
Two treatment sessions are recommended initially with an 3-6 weeks interval between, Top ups and maintenance treatments can be prescribed according to your body’s response to treatment.