Skinade also improves topical medical aesthetic treatments;
This collagen drink that works from the inside out aiming to give healthier skin and more youthful skin from within. Skinade is both an improvement product for those looking to counter the effects of ageing and a maintenance product for achieving healthy skin, which prevents against the effect of ageing.
Collagen is an important substance within our skin. Each year, from the age of 20, we lose between 1-1.5% of the collagen in our skin. Reduction in collagen results in the development of wrinkles, fine lines and dry, blemished or thinning skin.
Drinking collagen from a young age before wrinkles form will help you maintain a youthful appearance. The active ingredients are 100% in solution allowing for an absorption rate of 90-95%. 1 bottle of Skinade is the equivalent of taking 20 vitamin tablets. Vitamin’s in tablet form have a maximum absorption rate of 30-40%.
Visible benefits include increased Skin Radiance and Hydration, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increased skin suppleness and healthier looking hair and nails. Skinade does not contain bovine or porcine products, hormones, genetically modified organisms (gmos), alcohol, added sugar, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Skinade is free from lactose, gluten and dairy.
Suitable for every day use.
Targeted Solution – Cellulite
Skinade Targeted Solutions® Cellulite works from the inside out to target specific issues associated with and leading to cellulite; oxidative damage, hormonal changes, fibrosis, stress, water retention and poor detoxification.
It improves circulation, metabolism, skin elasticity and the integrity of the dermal matrix and septae to prevent fat hypertrophy. The enzyme Superoxide Dismutase and a highly refined ‘i’ dominant collagen peptide are specifically included to prevent collagen fibrosis, strengthen and repair the existing matrix.
Skinade Targeted Solutions® Cellulite can be used as needed. Whether ‘getting ready for summer’ or making it part of your targeted daily skincare regime. We recommend starting with a 90-Day course. As some of the vitamins in skinade Targeted Solutions® Cellulite are fat soluble it is recommended to take 2 weeks off after every 90 days of continuous use to allow your body to utilise all available stored vitamins and prevent them from building up in your body.
Targeted Solution – Clear
Traditional topical solutions function on the surface of the skin and in a localised area, but skinade Targeted Solutions® Clear works from the inside out to target six specific issues associated with and leading to blemishes; inflammation, dryness, congestion, excess hormone production and excess sebum production.
The breakouts which form particularly on the face, neck, chest and back result from a number of issues. Skinade Targeted Solutions® Clear is designed to address the aetiologies below:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Excess Oil Production
- A Diet High in Sugar
- Blocked Pores
- Poor Digestive Health
Skinade Targeted Solutions® Clear should become part of your daily skincare regime for clearer skin. We recommend starting with a 90-day supply. As some of the vitamins in skinade Targeted Solutions® Clear are fat soluble it is recommended to take 2 weeks off after every 90 days of continuous use to allow your body to utilise all available stored vitamins and prevent them from building up in your body.
Targeted Solution – Derma Defense A&D Boost
Low levels of vitamin A and D negatively affect the appearance of the skin. Vitamin A, also known as Retinol, stimulates natural skin cell renewal, elasticity and hydration. Low levels of Vitamin A are typically characterised with very dry skin and a propensity to pigmentation.
Vitamin D, the “sunshine vitamin”, in combination with Vitamin A, shields, rejuvenates and repairs the skin. This liquid formulation promotes high absorption and bioavailability for optimal results.
Skinade Targeted Solutions® Derma Defense A&D Boost should become part of your regular skincare regime. We recommend starting with a 90-day supply. As all the vitamins in Derma Defense A&D Boost are fat soluble it is recommended to take 2 weeks off after every 90 days of continuous use to allow your body to utilise all available stored vitamins and prevent them from building up in your body.
Injection Support – skinadeMD® INsupport
Finally, with InSupport by SkinadeMD we have a scientifically designed support program to help all our injectable treatments.
InSupport works from the inside out, enabling the best product bioavailability, reducing reactivity, promoting treatment collagen and elastin stimulation creating in even better results.
Who wouldn’t want to reduce potential side effects like bruising, swelling and inflammation. Insupport encourages aesthetic treatments to settle faster and reduce downtime too.
Insupport by SkinadeMD allows Dr Anna Hemming to provide the very best before and aftercare for her patients and supporting their aesthetic journey from the inside and out.
- Hydrolised marine collagen peptides 7000mg (7g) per bottle / sachet sourced from fresh water fish skin giving high level of Type I and type III collagen and high amino acid levels matching the human collagen types for skin production.
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) protects against free radical damage, helps collagen production and maintenance. Vitamin C Also helps the absoption of collagen peptides.
- Vitamin B complex (B1, B2- riboflavin B3-Niacin, B5, B6, B7 Biotin, B9 folic acid and B12) which prevents oxidative stress and promoters healthy clear skin.
- MSM (methysulfonylmethane) 1000mg (1g) an organic sulphur that. Aids collagen and keratin formation.
- Organic flax seed oil 45mg, which typically provides 26mg alpha linolenic acid. (omega 3) and 7mg linoleic acid (omega 6) which helps improve dry skin.
- L-lysine 124mg an amino acid essential in the process of rebuilding within the collagen matrix.
- Natural flavours of mangosteen and peach juices as well as concentrated grape juice, sweetened with sucralose. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator, but may taste better chilled.
- Collagen peptides – One of the major causes of cellulite is the breakdown and interruption of the dermal matrix leading to uneven and weakened dermal tissue, resulting in bulging of subcutaneous fat. Skinade Targeted Solutions® Cellulite utilises a highly refined type ‘i’ dominant collagen peptide to specifically trigger correct connective collagen formation. This mechanism works on two levels, replacing lost collagen and rebuilding the existing matrix.
- Methylsulfonylmethane(msm) – MSM is used in elastin formation and prevents collagen fibres cross linking. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and regulates osmotic flow making it a powerful detox agent.
- Superoxide dismutase – Highly bioactive format naturally sourced from melons. Clinically proven to reduce visible cellulite by boosting endogenous antioxidant defence mechanisms reducing hypertrophy of fat cells and reducing corruption of connective tissues associated with oxidative stress. We include a therapeutic dose of 80mg visibly lowering fat nodes.
- Vitamin b3-niacinamide – Improves microcirculation of the skin. Poor blood flow is a major cause of cellulite formation due to associated stagnation, fluid retention and poor detoxification. This in turn results in low nutrient delivery and a negative cycle that through continuous increase of adipocytes lowers blood flow even further.
- Holy basil extract- Powerful natural adaptogen. It maintains blood glucose levels, supports adrenal function, reduces appetite, sugar cravings and stress (negative impact from hormone cortisol) all key issues that lead to and exacerbate cellulite.
- Milk thistle extract – Toxin build up is a root cause of cellulite. Milk Thistle is a powerful detox and liver support compound. Reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin e-d-alpha tocopherol succinate – Works with vitamin C as a major antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Bromelain – Prevents and actively lowers fluid retention and improves digestive function. Has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect.
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine – Helps to replenish intracellular glutathione, a vital cellular antioxidant that minimizes lipid peroxidation of cell membranes. Increases activity of the NOS enzyme to boost NO levels in the body increasing blood flow to muscles and increasing metabolic rate.
- Vitamin a – retinol acetate – Encourages normal skin cell renewal, stimulates fibroblasts for increased collagen production and increased elasticity.
- Vitamin c-calcium ascorbate – An essential component to new collagen formation and fibroblast response to peptide feedback mechanism.
- Horse chestnut extract– Swollen and heavy legs and capillary fragility are widespread symptoms of cellulite. Horse chestnut reactivates circulation, reducing swelling and minimising water retention.
- Organic seagreens ascophyllum kelp – Reduces water retention. Counteracts stagnation. Stimulates the metabolism and promotes weight loss via lipolysis (process of fat breakdown). Rich in unsaturated fats and has anti-inflammatory and firming properties.
- Red clover extract – Imbalances in oestrogen lead to increased water retention and reduced collagen and elastin. Red clover balances hormone levels.
- N-acetyl-l-carnitine – Plays a critical role in metabolism and energy production. Transports long-chain fatty acids into the cells mitochondria to produce energy. It also transports toxins and prevents their accumulation. Toxin build up is a major contributor to cellulite.
- Vitamin b1-thiamine – Reduces the size of fat cells. Essential for liver detoxification.
- Zinc gluconate – Important cofactor for the enzyme superoxide dismutase.
- Copper bisglycinate – Involved in collagen synthesis (with zinc and vitamin C) and elastin firming, strengthening dermal integrity and increasing skin elasticity. Copper is also a cofactor in the production of superoxide dismutase.
- Dandelion root extract – Helps to reduce water retention and detoxifies the liver from excess toxins and hormones.
- Omega-3 from dha algal – Poweful Skin Hydrator. Helps Regulate sebaceous activity and lowers inflammation.
- Milk thistle extract – Powerful liver detox compound key to removal of toxins.
- Vitamin c (calcium ascorbate) – High availability antioxidant and key to collagen formation..
- Methylsulfonylmethane (organic sulphur)- Powerful anti-inflammatory and detox compound. Improves cellular osmotic flow and is key for elastin production.
- Calcium – calcareous marine algae – Important compound for regulating body’s use of Magnesium.
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine – Helps to produce and replenish vital intracellular antioxidant glutathione.
- Calendula flower extract – Flavonoids and saponins delivered by Calendula are key inflammatory response reducing compounds.
- Magnesium – Hormone balancer. Hormonal imbalances are a key main cause of breakouts and the production of oils, such as sebum, which cause pores to clog and the appearance of comedones.
- Agnus castus extract – Delivers phyto-progesterones that balance excessive production of oestrogens that may cause blemishes.
- Saw palmetto – Helps to lower DHT formation from testosterone, associated with breakouts.
- Indol-3-carbinol – Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of I3C. Skinade Targeted Solutions® Clear is unique in the delivery of DIM. By effectively creating DIM in the body we circumvent digestion of this very delicate and powerful compound that helps regulate oestrogen hormone and toxin metabolism.
- Vitamin b complex + inositol – Our Vitamin B complex promotes more uniform, clearer, glowing and radiant skin. Vitamin B6 deficiency can increase sensitivity to hormone testosterone a key contributor to breakouts.
- Zinc – Strengthens the immune system and helps control bacteria. Contributes to tissue regeneration, control of inflammation and promotes healthy skin. Essential for the absorption of vitamin A and also regulates levels of vitamin E in the blood. Key in correct metabolism of testosterone. Contributes to enzymatic processes such as superoxidase dismutase manufacture.
- Vitamin A – Helps lower follicular hyperkeratinisation and excess sebum production. (Lowers oil production and the build-up of keratin in the follicle).
- Selenium – Essential for skin elasticity, prevents inflammation. Sufferers from breakouts are often deficient in selenium and is effective against oily skin, blackheads and pustules. Cofactor for super oxide dismutase.
- Chromium – Increases glucose tolerance.
- Lactobacillus – Poor digestive health is a key aggravator of break outs, for this reason we include friendly bacteria at 10 billion cfu per daily dose.
- Broccoli extract at 5% – Broccoli is a natural and powerful supply of the compound sulforaphane, responsible for detox, reduction in inflammation, hormone regulation and a material for the body’s manufacture of DIM.
- Red reishi mushroom – Helps to reduce negative impacts of 5-alpha reductase.
Derma defense A&D boost
- Vitamin A- has an anti-aging function thanks to its antioxidant power that fights free radicals. It increases dermal moisture levels and contributes to normal skin function and normal skin cell replication.
- Calcium – responsible for numerous functions in the body. Vitamin D helps to synthesize enzymes present in the mucous membranes responsible for the active transport of available Calcium
- Vitamin D – In addition to dietary forms, Vitamin D is known as ‘the sunshine vitamin’ as it is produced by the skin through exposure to sunlight. Its production depends on several variables such as SPF use and season, therefore its use is particularly recommended in the winter months or if you have a reduced exposure to the sun. It also addresses autoimmunity
InSupport Injection support
- Quercetin – In liposomal form and sourced from Sophora Japonica. When combined with bromelain creates a zinc ionophore. This is integral to supporting the zinc dependent botulinum toxin pathway for optimum results.
- Bromelain – Bromelain and quercetin are synergistic, and should be taken in conjunction to increase absorption. Bromelain reduces oedema, bruising, discomfort and healing time.
- Vitamin C – As highly bioavailable calcium ascorbate. Vitamin C is a common ingredient of hyaluronic acid fillers. Calcium ascorbate not only improves collagen synthesis, but also stabilises hyaluronic acid polymers by inhibiting hyaluronidase. Anti-oxidant significantly reduces ROS (reactive oxygen species) production.
- Vitamin K1 – Targets normal coagulation and helps to reduce bruising.
- Bilberry extract – Contains anthocyanosides; these are potent antioxidants that may help reduce bruising by stabilising collagen, increasing intracellular vitamin C levels and strengthening capillaries.
- Calcium – Supports calcium dependent active ingredients such as glucosamine.
- MSM – Reduces inflammation and can help alleviate swelling due to inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties of MSM have great potential in supporting general skin health by reduction of damage through inflammatory cascades. Since MSM can inhibit NF-κB transcriptional activity, it reduces the expression of enzymes and cytokines involved in ROS (reactive oxygen species) production. MSM is integral for collagen formation.
- Glucosamine HCI (Vegan) – Glucosamine has been shown to accelerate wound healing, improve skin hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It’s effect is calcium dependent.
- Collagen Peptides – The best in class collagen peptides are clinically proven to trigger natural elastin, hyaluronic acid and collagen production. This mechanism is integral to supporting in-clinic injectable treatments.
- L Lysine – Essential for collagen synthesis and formation.
- L Proline – Key amino acid for elastin production during collagen synthesis. hydroxyproline, which is critical for collagen stability, is synthesized by modifying the amino acid proline after the collagen chain has been built. The reaction requires vitamin C.
- Apis mellifica – Targets dermal inflammation.
- Arnica montana – Targets bruising and swelling.
- Arsenicum album – Reduces swelling, inflammation, sensitivity.
- Bryonia alba – Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Echinacea angu – Reduces itching and redness.
- Hepar Sulph – Reduces swelling, inflammation, itching, pain.
- Ledum palustre – Targets healing after injections.
- Rhust too – Reduces inflammation and pain.
- Sulphur – Reduces inflammation.
Side effects are minimal if any.
Skinade is very well tolerated in the gut, therefore it can be consumed by those with a compromised digestive system.
Suitable for use in males and females over 18 years of age. Please consult one of our wonderful Thames Skin Therapists or Dr Hemming for further information. We advise consulting a member of our team before starting a collagen enriching supplement especially if you are pregnant, breast feeding, on prescription medication, or have an existing medical condition affective your liver or kidneys. It is also important to disclose any food allergies.
It is not suitable for children under the age of 18, although there is no danger should it be accidently swallowed by a child. It is designed for adult use and therefore it is recommended to be considered as an adult supplement only.
It is not suitable for strict vegans or vegetarians as it contains marine collagen, sourced from fresh water fish. Or those with a known allergy to fish or fish products.
Skinade’s effects are not limited to the face. They will be noticeable on the skin throughout the body as well as improved
- Gut health
- Vaginal dryness
Skinade Regular comes in a ready-to-drink 150ml bottle. Each bottle provides a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create one of the most advanced anti-ageing skincare products available. Just open and drink!
Skinade Travel box come with 10 sachets of 15ml liquid concentrate. Each sachet contains exactly the same level of essential nutrients as your skinade regular. The travel size is great to pop into your handbag or jacket pocket to take with you on the go! Just stir in the contents of the sachet into half a glass of cold water and drink.
- Skinade travel or bottle £128 for 1 months supply
- Skinade travel or bottle £640 for 5 months supply (recommended)
- £145 for 1 months supply
- £435 for 3 months supply (recommended)
- £100 for 1 months supply
- £300 for 3 months supply (recommended)
Derma Defense A&D boost
- £55 for 1 months supply
- £165 for 3 months supply (recommended)
- £70 for 10 day programme.
At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.