Skinade also improves topical medical aesthetic treatments;
This collagen drink that works from the inside out aiming to give healthier skin and more youthful skin from within. Skinade is both an improvement product for those looking to counter the effects of ageing and a maintenance product for achieving healthy skin, which prevents against the effect of ageing.
Collagen is an important substance within our skin. Each year, from the age of 20, we lose between 1-1.5% of the collagen in our skin. Reduction in collagen results in the development of wrinkles, fine lines and dry, blemished or thinning skin.
Drinking collagen from a young age before wrinkles form will help you maintain a youthful appearance. The active ingredients are 100% in solution allowing for an absorption rate of 90-95%. 1 bottle of Skinade is the equivalent of taking 20 vitamin tablets. Vitamin’s in tablet form have a maximum absorption rate of 30-40%.
Visible benefits include increased Skin Radiance and Hydration, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increased skin suppleness and healthier looking hair and nails. Skinade does not contain bovine or porcine products, hormones, genetically modified organisms (gmos), alcohol, added sugar, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Skinade is free from lactose, gluten and dairy.
- Hydrolised marine collagen peptides 7000mg (7g) per bottle / sachet sourced from fresh water fish skin giving high level of Type I and type III collagen and high amino acid levels matching the human collagen types for skin production.
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) protects against free radical damage, helps collagen production and maintenance. Vitamin C Also helps the absoption of collagen peptides.
- Vitamin B complex (B1, B2- riboflavin B3-Niacin, B5, B6, B7 Biotin, B9 folic acid and B12) which prevents oxidative stress and promoters healthy clear skin.
- MSM (methysulfonylmethane) 1000mg (1g) an organic sulphur that. Aids collagen and keratin formation.
- Organic flax seed oil 45mg, which typically provides 26mg alpha linolenic acid. (omega 3) and 7mg linoleic acid (omega 6) which helps improve dry skin.
- L-lysine 124mg an amino acid essential in the process of rebuilding within the collagen matrix.
- Natural flavours of mangosteen and peach juices as well as concentrated grape juice, sweetened with sucralose. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator, but may taste better chilled.
Side effects are minimal if any.
Skinade is very well tolerated in the gut, therefore it can be consumed by those with a compromised digestive system.
Suitable for use in males and females over 18 years of age. Please consult one of our wonderful Thames Skin Therapists or Dr Hemming for further information. We advise consulting a member of our team before starting a collagen enriching supplement especially if you are pregnant, breast feeding, on prescription medication, or have an existing medical condition affective your liver or kidneys. It is also important to disclose any food allergies.
It is not suitable for children under the age of 18, although there is no danger should it be accidently swallowed by a child. It is designed for adult use and therefore it is recommended to be considered as an adult supplement only.
It is not suitable for strict vegans or vegetarians as it contains marine collagen, sourced from fresh water fish. Or those with a known allergy to fish or fish products.
Skinade’s effects are not limited to the face. They will be noticeable on the skin throughout the body as well as improved
- Gut health
- Vaginal dryness
Skinade Regular comes in a ready-to-drink 150ml bottle. Each bottle provides a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create one of the most advanced anti-ageing skincare products available. Just open and drink!
Skinade Travel box come with 10 sachets of 15ml liquid concentrate. Each sachet contains exactly the same level of essential nutrients as your skinade regular. The travel size is great to pop into your handbag or jacket pocket to take with you on the go! Just stir in the contents of the sachet into half a glass of cold water and drink.
- Skinade £115 for 1 months’ supply
- Skinade £330 for 3 months’ supply
At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.