Cryoglobes are used at Thames Skin Clinic within professional treatments to cool the skin and to reduce post treatment redness and inflammation.
Thames Skin Cryoglobes are available for home use and can be purchased in clinic.
- Place your Cryoglobe in the freezer in the cotton bag supplied.
- Freeze for 24 hours before use.
- To ensure best application, the Cryoglobe liquid must be frozen before use. (Please note: freezer temperature should be as cold as you can make it.)
- Remove from freezer and shake well to ensure frozen.
- Roll your Cryoglobe on a clean cloth or towel, removing any excess water or ice residue.
- Begin home cryoglobe treatment by gently rolling the Cryoglobe on the skin. Massaging in gentle circles.
- Roll slowly and steadily, in circular, upward motions using an upward ‘J’ motion.
- Do not drag the skin down.
- Keep the cryoglobe moving continuously.
- For better results use daily as part of your skincare regime.
- Warning: Do not hold the Cryoglobe too long in one area. Keep it moving.