TruBody is a suitable for most health men and women to treat individual needs. Depending on your body type and concern we will recommend the right treatment for you. There are some medical conditions and medication that can affect treatment. Please discuss this treatment with us if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER MUSCLE & BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session.
- Safer – The unique truControlTM technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals.
- Muscle thickness increase – Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.
- Versatile – Best of all, we can personalise the treatment for different fitness levels, body shapes and goals.
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
TruBody can achieve similar results to procedures such as laser lipo (lipo laser), emsculpt and cool sculpting (Coolsculpting) but without the downtime, risks or discomfort. Are you ready to sculpture your body?
We are all individual and as a result our bodies change in different ways. Your needs will be different to others although a very similar process is occurring inside. Our expertise lies in defining best treatment options to make the most positive change. Always working ethically to give the best treatment result with the minimum amount of product, treatment or procedure.
For the best combination of body sculpting treatments please contact the clinic to book an assessment appointment with Dr Hemming or a member of her team. There is a charge for this appointment to allow enough time to make the correct assessment and plan for your treatment.
TruBody by Cutera treatments are extremely safe. Our doctors and therapists are highly trained in the use of the machines.
Fat Reduction by TruSclupt iD is typically described as feeling similar to a hot stone massage.
Muscle Sculpting by TruSculpt flex consists of gentle contractions which increases in intensity as the treatment progresses but remains comfortable.
Treatment is safe and effective way to treat fat reduction and muscle sculpting. It is essential to follow our aftercare advice following your body sculpting treatment.
TruBody treatments require no recovery time and they are non-invasive. This allows you to immediately return to normal activities after treatment.
First your medical history will be taken, followed by an examination of your body concerns. Your doctor or therapist can discuss whether TruSculpt treatment is suitable for you and if this will address your expectations from our treatment.
When the treatment procedure has been fully explained you will be required to sign a consent form and photographs will be taken for your confidential records.
- Outer Thighs
- Lower buttocks (banana roll)
- Submental (double chin)
- Upper Knees
- Upper arms (batwings)
- Upper back
For other treatment areas please discuss with Dr Anna Hemming. Treatment prices vary depending on the area and the number of treatment zones. Dr Hemming will be able to discuss the options most suitable for your concerns following examination.
Normal post body sculpting side effects include some heat and redness and some tightness or tingling. Muscle soreness and treatment area sensitivity is also a common side effect. Some resolves within hours, others over a few days from 48 hours to 7-14 days post treatment. This all depends on the type of concern treated on the day.
- Redness and swelling may occur and typically resolve within a few days
- Palpable nodules that are tender to touch or lumps in the treatment area may develop in the treated area up to 72 hours following treatment, and typically resolve over several weeks
- Subjects from CUTERA clinical study were advised to gently massage the nodules for 2-5 minutes twice daily
- Multiple treatments may be required
- Notify clinic if any of the following occur:
- Blister, crusting or skin burns
- Tenderness, redness or swelling persisting longer than a few days
- Nodules that are tender to touch or lumps in the treatment area that last longer than 4 weeks
- These may develop up to 72 hours post-treatment and typically resolve over several weeks
- Frequent urination and/or bowel stimulation may be caused by the procedure.
- Tingling/Numbness in the areas treated up to a few hours after procedure.
- Slight muscle soreness/tenderness 24-72 hours after procedure.
- Random muscle contraction after procedure.
- Increase in metabolic rate results in feeling hungry more frequently. Please be aware of this fact and DO NOT overeat.
- Burns beneath the electrodes have been reported with the use of powered muscle stimulators. If this occurs, please call the clinic for wound management instruction.
If you have any concerns following your body treatment please contact the clinic immediately.
At Thames Skin Clinic Dr Hemming has designed her bespoke body treatments to help patients feel more confident. Click here to arrange a consultation.
We recommend the full TruBody package of both treatments combined for the best results:
2 x ID + 6 flex sessions – £3400
TruSculpt ID– £750 per area single session
For submental (double chin area) a course of 2-4 treatments is required every 6-8 weeks – £450 per treatment
TruSculpt flex – £500 per session (8 areas can be treated)
Course of 4 £1700
Course of 6 £2400
Body treatments vary by the area of treatment and type of treatment to give you the best results. We often get asked about the cost of treatment. At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.
To discuss Body sculpting treatment and for a detailed consultation regarding the best options for you please call us today and book an initial consultation with our specialist practitioners. There is a charge for appointments with Dr Hemming.