HydraFacial treatment with our Elite professional system is suitable for all skin types and ages. There are some medical conditions, allergies and medication that can affect treatment including shellfish and honey. Please discuss this treatment with us if you are pregnant or breast feeding as we will need to amend your treatment program.
HydraFacial treatment has 6 stages:
- Detoxifying Lymphatic stage- Gentle lymphatic massage techniques via a special suction hand-piece or finger tip drainage to increase blood circulation and detoxify, resulting in better overall skin.
- Deep Cleanse & Exfoliation – Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted using the vortex suction for a deep-cleansing result.
- Brightening Peel – Helps to loosen underlying debris within the pores by using a gentle glycolic and salicylic solution which helps to brightening your skin.
- Extraction – Using Hydrafacial patented technology and vortex fusion combined with salicylic acid, suction is used to deeply extract blackheads and impurities.
- LED STAGE – application during which red, blue and/or infrared LED is applied to the Hydrafacial treated skin to aid rejuvenation and treat acne. We use our Dermalux LED flex within this stage at no extra cost, to give powerful results.
- Hydrate & Protect – A combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate your skin.
At Thames Skin Clinic, we tailor the Hydrafacial to our patients concerns and include a complimentary booster serum within every treatment. One of the below is selected depending on your skin type:
- ZO Skin health Brightalive boost – Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Growth Factor Boost – Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Dermabuilder Boost – Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- Britenol Boost – minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- Murad Retinol Boost – Accelerates skin’s surface renewal and instantly plumps to minimise the look of wrinkles, even tone and boost youthful radiance.
- NassifMD Hydraflucan Intense Hydration Boost – Hydrate, repair, and radiate your skin leaving it glowing.
HydraFacial is indicated for the improvement in the appearance of
- Fine lines + Wrinkles
- Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Tone + Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots and hyperpigmentation
- Oily + acne prone skin
- Congested skin and enlarged pores (blackheads)
- Enlarged Pores
HydraFacial ™ treatment involves hydradermabrasion, a more advanced treatment to microdermabrasion, however there are differences;
- Exfoliation process does not use any crystals
- A specially shaped spiral tip
- votex technology which aids exfoliation and remove impurities
- pneumatically applied serums to cleanse hydrate and provide antioxidant infusion.
Patients experience increased hydration, immediate radiant glowing skin.
HydraFacial treatment is extremely safe. Thames Skin Clinic therapists are highly trained in the use of our Elite HydraFacial treatments to stimulate the very best healthy skin results. Please consulted one of our team to discuss treatment options.
No. The HydraFacial is a skin detoxifying, stimulating exfoliation and hydrating treatment as well as relaxing elements including the rejuvenation phase with LED therapy. This is the most luxurious part of the treatments and we hope to leave your skin refreshed, rejuvenated, pampered and relaxed.
There are no side effects or risks associated with this treatment. We discuss your medical history and allergies prior to treatment.
There is no downtime at all following a HydraFacial treatment. You may leave with a spring in your step feeling fabulous and confident with gorgeous glowing skin.
Following a consultation with one of our wonderful Thames Skin Therapists or your initial new patient consultation with Dr Hemming we will discuss your treatment goals and plan for your treatment. Thames Skin Clinic will check your medical history is suitable for treatment and you will sign a consent form. We record all of our patients photographs for comparison later.
If you have a history of cold sores an anti viral medication may be prescribed.
Your comfort levels and expectations are important factors which are considered in your consultation.
Treatment is a safe and effective way of improving your skin and making it more healthy on your face and body.
HydraFacial is a mild treatment with subtle results including a freshening in the appearance and texture of skin.
- Fine lines
- Congested and enlarged pores (blackheads)
- Oily or acne prone skin
- Hyperpigmentation and brown spots
- Keratosis pilaris (bumps on arms and buttocks)
Used in combination with chemical peels, skin tightening treatment and LED therapy gives an elite treatment options for your particular skin focus.
HydraFacial is not suitable to treat deeper wrinkles, scars, deep hyperpigmentation or broken veins in the skin.
Side effects are minimal if any.
Treatment is painless and doesn’t irritated the skin greatly. A few patients may experience slight tightness and redness of the skin which can last for a couple of hours. Treatments using peel products may prolong redness.
On very rare occasions redness may continue for a day or so and sensitive skin around the eyes can become swollen, a cold compress will help should this side effect occur.
The risk of scarring is very rare with this procedure.
Treatment is not suitable if you
- have used oral treatment for severe acne within the last 12 months.
- have active skin infection, cold sores.
- have problems with skin healing or lymphatic drainage.
- Have true allergies to aspirin, shellfish and honey.
Please discuss any current medication with the doctor, especially if you are taking aspirin on Ibuprofen. Medication may need to be stopped before treatment.
Use any post-treatment skincare products provided and ensure you have a good quality sun screen to protect your skin.
HydraFacial treatments vary by the area and products given to achieve the best results. We often get asked about the cost of treatment. At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.
To discuss Skin Fitness or HydraFacial treatment and for a detailed consultation regarding the best options for you treatment please call us today and book an initial consultation with our specialist practitioners. There is a charge for appointments with Dr Hemming.
- Express HydraFacial £125
The express HydraFacial for tight turn around moments. Gets straight into exfoliation and extraction without Lymphatic Drainage, skin boosters or LED treatments.
HydraFacial skin health for life with the elite pro. Gives your skin a healthy start and boosts it’s ability to exfoliate and hydrate.
- Course of 6 £1,075 save £215
- Course of 12 £1,935 save £645
Our Elite Hydrafacial includes a complimentary skin boosting treatment to suit your skin needs (collagen building, anti-aging, oil control, acne treatment, rosacea treatment, pigmentation control) and a dedicated LED session with our advanced Dermalux LED Flex.
- HydraFacial + PERK £270
- Course of 6 £1,350 save £265
- Course of 12 £2,385 save £810
Includes an extra skin treatment to suit your skin needs and Dermalux LED treatment plus one lip or eye rejuvenating focus treatment.
- HydraFacial + 2 x PERK £300
- Course of 6 £1,500 save £300
- Course of 12 £2,385 save £900
As above plus both PERK lip and eye rejuvenating focus treatments
- Course of 6 £1,325 save £265
Our Elite Hydrafacial pro combined with the PLASMA SHOWER, it still includes a complimentary skin boosting treatment to suit your skin needs (collagen building, anti-aging, oil control, acne treatment, rosacea treatment, pigmentation control) and a dedicated LED session with our advanced Dermalux LED Flex.
- Course of 6 £1,625 save £325
Our Elite Hydrafacial pro combined with the OBAGI BLUE PEEL RADIANCE, it still includes a complimentary skin boosting treatment to suit your skin needs (collagen building, anti-aging, oil control, acne treatment, rosacea treatment, pigmentation control) and a dedicated LED session with our advanced Dermalux LED Flex.
- Course of 6 £2,975 save £595
Our Elite Hydrafacial pro combined with the LASER GENESIS BY CUTERA V+, it still includes a complimentary skin boosting treatment to suit your skin needs (collagen building, anti-aging, oil control, acne treatment, rosacea treatment, pigmentation control) and a dedicated LED session with our advanced Dermalux LED Flex.
- Worth £4,130 save £1170
- HydraFacial pro course 6 weekly treatments focused on your main concern
- Followed by monthly HydraFacial pro course of 12
- ZO Skin product selection box (worth £260)