Treatment is a safe and effective way of replacing lost volume, lifting and hydrating tired lined skin. Treatments enhance, define, lift and recontour areas where bone and fat changes have altered the facial structure. A combination approach gives the best natural results.
Suitable treatment areas:
- Deep cheek enhancement to lift nose to mouth lines, jowls and hollows in the cheeks
- Jaw definition, enhancement, strengthening
- Chin definition
- Temple hollows
- Nose to mouth lines (nasolabial) to smooth out deeper folds
- Downturned mouth (marionette) supports the corners of the mouth and smooths the ventriloquist line
- Vertical lip lines or bar code lines, especially prominent in smokers
- Lip enhancement to improve shape and definition
- Tear trough enhancement works well with cheek enhancement
- Deep frown lines (glabella lines) following botox treatment or if botox is not suitable
- Combination treatments
Juvederm® dermal fillers are designed to add volume, restore contours and smooth out lines and wrinkles. Created using hyaluronic acid, juvederm fillers are temporary and completely broken down within the skin leaving no trace.
Using biphasic HA and vycross technology to cross link the HA molecules Juvederm has created a smoother more efficient filler. With a ratio of 10% high molecular weight HA to 90% low molecular weight for ease of injection and smoother results.
- Volift 17.5mg/ml HA
- Volbella 15mg/ml HA
- Volite 12mg/ml HA
- Voluma 20mg/ml HA
- Volux 25mg/ml HA
Dermal filler treatments vary by both volume and type of filler used to give the best results. We often get asked about the cost of treatment. At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.
To discuss dermal filler treatment and for a detailed consultation regarding the best options for your treatment please call us today and book an initial consultation with our specialist practitioners. There is a charge for appointments with Dr Hemming.
Dermal filler prices start from £495