Treatment is a safe and effective way of replacing lost volume, lifting and hydrating tired lined skin.
Treatments enhance, define, lift and recontour areas where bone and fat changes have altered the facial structure.
A combination approach gives the best natural results.
Suitable treatment areas
- Deep cheek enhancement to lift nose to mouth lines, jowls and hollows in the cheeks
- Jaw definition, enhancement, strengthening
- Chin definition
- Temple hollows
- Nose to mouth lines (nasolabial) to smooth out deeper folds
- Downturned mouth (marionette) supports the corners of the mouth and smooths the ventriloquist line
- Vertical lip lines or bar code lines, especially prominent in smokers
- Lip enhancement to improve shape and definition
- Tear trough enhancement works well with cheek enhancement
- Deep frown lines (glabella lines) following botox treatment or if botox is not suitable
- Combination treatments
Dermal filler treatments vary by both volume and type of filler used to give the best results. We often get asked about the cost of treatment. At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.
To discuss dermal filler treatment and for a detailed consultation regarding the best options for your treatment please call us today and book an initial consultation with our specialist practitioners. There is a charge for appointments with Dr Hemming.
Dermal filler prices start from £375
1.2 ml syringes from £450