We will guide you regarding suitable treatment times, it is best to avoid bright sunlight for 3 weeks after treatment. It is not suitable if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Thames skin clinic is delighted to be using Profhilo, RRS, Teosyal Meso, Viscoderm, Restylane Skin boosters (Vital and Vital light) as well as Growth Factor combinations from Calecim and SkinGenuity to help improve skin tightness and hydration. These brilliant products are injected, micro-needled or plasma showered into the skin layers boosting dehydrated skin with the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid and bio-revitalisation molecules available within a skin stimulating products.
Results give an improved vitality, texture, tone and health of the skin with skin tightening and smoothing of fine lines within the skin. Within the RRS range there are 14 targeted products for us to tailor to your specific skin concerns.
Mesotherapy has been widely practiced since the 1950’s, devised in France by Dr Michel Pistor and first used to treat conditions of Rheumatism, sports injuries and for the improvement of blood circulation. Mesotherapy is now widely used for skin rejuvenation with products available to treat a variety of skin concerns from hair loss to whitening and tightening skin.
By injecting the active substance to the site requiring treatment, providing a precise targeted localised boost to skin.
All of our treatment are extremely safe when carried out by our fully qualified and highly experienced practitioners.
You will feel a little pressure or a prickly sensation on the skin when mesotherapy is delivered using micro-needles or a dermapen. After treatment your skin will feel warm and especially selected products will be massaged into your skin to enhance your treatment results. We provide full aftercare advice and apply a premium SPF to the skin for added protection.
There are no risks associated with this treatment. However please ensure you provide us with your full medical history and update any changes which may occur.
After treatment you should expect your redness or mild inflammation or swelling. This usually lasts between 12-24 hours.
First your medical history will be taken followed by an examination of your skin concerns. You can discuss whether Profhilo treatment is suitable for you and address your expectations from treatment. When the treatment has been fully explained you will be required to sign a consent form and a photograph will be taken for your confidential records.
Following cleansing local anaesthetic can be applied if needed.
Your treatment will then commence with superficial subcutaneous injection or plasma shower treatment.
Treatment is a safe and effective way of tightening and hydrating your skin.
Your comfort levels and expectations are important factors which are considered in your consultation.
Bio-revilatlization treatment can be used on the following areas
- Stretch marks
- Skin tightening
- For other treatment areas please discuss with Dr Anna Hemming
Treatment is offered as a 2-6 session course
Profhilo – 2 sessions using 2ml Profhilo per session with 21-42 days between treatments. Larger areas can be treated during a course, however more Profhilo is needed which is reflected in the price. For skin with severe skin damage and severe laxity a 3 or 4 session course may be more appropriate.
Dr Hemming will be able to discuss the options most suitable for your skin concerns following examination.
Side effects are minimal if any. Injection site tenderness and mild bruising may occur.
It should not to be used if pregnant or breast feeding as we have no research to prove it is safe for your foetus or child.
Care must be taken if diagnosed with neurological or bleeding disorders, currently suffering with a skin infection or allergy or taking particular medication. Your specialist will be able to advise you further.
Please discuss any current medication with the doctor, especially if you are taking aspirin on Ibuprofen. Medication may need to be stopped before treatment.
Post treatment aftercare:
- There may be some tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising around the injection site. This is normal and will subside, usually within a few days (or hours).
- If swelling or pain persists or you are concerned, please contact the clinic as soon as possible.
- Use a cold pack to reduce swelling and /or redness.
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area.
- Apply a SPF 30+ sun screen. Recommended ZO skin health SPF 30 + primer, or ZO Skin Health Sheer SPF50.
- Stay hydrated
- No recover times is required and you can return to your daily activities immediately.
- Avoid any further cosmetic procedures for 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up for 12 hours post treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures (hot and cold) for a minimum of 7 days after treatment (no saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure).
- Avoid touching treatment area without first cleaning hands (can use Clinicsept+)
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid Swimming for 48 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment
Ensure you have booked your second treatment 21-42 days after the first and a follow up 1 month after your second treatment.
Further Profhilo, RRS, Calecim and Skin Genuity booster sessions or courses will maintain the results.
If you have any concerns following treatment, please contact Dr Hemming immediately.
Injectable treatments vary by the area of treatment given to achieve the best results. We often get asked about the cost of treatment. At Thames Skin Clinic we pride ourselves on results rather than focus on the price of a treatment, it is more important that we get the correct quality of product rather than offer cut price treatments, products and services (especially when it comes to medical treatments). You will never see Thames Skin Clinic advertising services on social coupon sites such as Groupon as we believe they have a negative impact on our customer safety, results and satisfaction. We also wish to abide by the advertising regulator and work in a safe ethical manor.
Our prices reflect the skill, training and premier product choices we have made as well as the true reflection of the beautiful bespoke clinic surroundings.
To discuss Bio-revitalization treatment and for a detailed consultation regarding the best options for you please call us today and book an initial consultation with our specialist practitioners. There is a charge for appointments with Dr Hemming.
Treatments with Dr Hemming
- Single Profhilo treatment from (2ml Profhilo) £500
- Courses of 2 treatments from (4ml Profhilo) £900
- Thames Neck Lift combination treatment from £1400
Treatments with Thames Skin Therapist
- Growth Factor Serum bio-revitalization course of 6 £2000 (save £700)
- Growth Factor Serum bio-revitalization course of 3 £1200 (save £150)
- Single Growth Factor Serum Bio-revitalization £450
- Home microneedling kits £150
- Home skincare Serum and accelerator £220
- RRS Bio-revitalization course of 6 £1800
- RRS Bio-revitalization course of 6 plus EYE £2300
- RRS Bio-revitalization Course of 6 DUO £2250
- RRS Bio-revitalization Course of 6 DUO plus EYE £2750
- RRS Bio-revitalization Course of 6 TRIO £2250
- RRS Bio-revitalization Course of 6 TRIO plus EYE £3000
- Single RRS treatment £350
- Single RRS DUO Treatment £425
- Single RRS TRIO Treatment £500
- Plasma Shower with Bio-revitalization serum course of 6 £2100 (saving £300)
- Plasma Shower with Bio-revitalization serum DUO course of 6 £2300 (saving £400)
- Plasma Shower with Bio-revitalization serum £400
- Plasma Shower with Bio-revitalization serum DUO £450
DUO treatments include an additional RRS product.
TRIO treatments include an third RRS product.
RRS and Plasma shower treatments are performed by our wonderful Thames Skin Therapists. RRS, Growth Factor and Plasma Shower Treatments are also available with Dr Anna Hemming at an additional cost.