Thank you for shopping at www.thamesskin.co.uk
Our Return/ Refund & Delivery Policy was last updated 30th June 2022.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase.
We invite you to review our policy on refunds/returns & delivery.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Thames Skin Clinic LTD.
• “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• “Orders” means a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
• “Delivery” refers to the postal service of your purchase.
• “Website” refers to Thames Skin Clinic website accessible from www.thamesskin.co.uk
• “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
All orders of ZO Skin Care goods are non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty as they are medically prescribed to you as a patient of Thames Skin Clinic.
All online orders placed on the website before 12pm are posted the following business day.
Orders will be sent 1st class signed for with the ROYAL MAIL which usually takes 1-3 working days.
Once in the hands of Royal mail, we are not held liable for the delivery time of your goods. Tracking numbers will be provided upon request.
If you have any questions about our Returns/Refunds & Delivery Policy, please contact us:
• visit this page on our website: https://www.thamesskin.co.uk/contact-us/
• send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org