HydraFacial is more than just your normal facial it’s an experience!
What is HydraFacial?
The ultimate facial treatment can be personalised with 10 potential steps selected within you tailored HydraFacial treatment. With the ability focus on concerns including acne, congestion, collagen stimulation, pigmentation, photo damage, age spots and anti-aging we are able to make your HydraFacial experience at Thames Skin Clinic totally bespoke to skin concerns with the ability to flex this depending on how your skin feels on the day.
With the winter approaching the colder outside temperatures and the contrast with warmer central heating cause skin to change. The biggest winter skin problems include is
- dryness – from the cold temperatures and often hot heating.
- chapped lips – especially if you lick your lips.
- dry skin around the eye area and sensitivity.
- oily skin issues – if you have oily skin the winter months can cause oil production to go into overdrive.
- dehydrated skin – due to disrupted barrier function causing the skin’s natural hydration humectant activity to decline creating internal dehydration which can be compounded using moisturisers which block the skin’s function and prevent exfoliation.
HydraFacial uses a patented advanced vortex technology to deeply cleanse the skin and effectively deliver botanical ingredients containing nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae, copper, zinc and magnesium peptides to where they do the most good. In addition, HydraFacial also delivers powerful antioxidants to counteract damage by free radicals created from pollution, sun and stress. HyrdaFacial treatment helps to protect the skin from free radicals which degrade the skin and accelerate the ageing process as well as stimulate barrier repair mechanisms destroyed with many over the counter skin products.
The Vortex cleansing and hydra peel exfoliation alongside it’s hermetic suction provides unparalleled results! This treatment is completely non-invasive promoting healthy skin structure and function with long lasting results with no downtime or discomfort.
There are many ways in tailoring this fantastic treatment, from choosing which “tip” to create a more intensive treatment to also using the correct “serum” to combat your main concern or skin conditions.
HydraFacial can treat specific skin conditions such as:
- Encouraging skin health and rejuvenation.
- Improving hydration, tiredness and brining vitality to dull lack lustre skin.
- Collagen stimulating anti-ageing treatment using Dermabuilder superserum peptide
- Acne, congestion prone skin with the option to add an additional Blue Peel Radiance
- Sunspots, sun damage and photo damage
- Specific lip PERK treatments to hydrate and plump natural lip stimulation.
- Specific eye PERK treatments to rejuvenate the sensitive eye area.
- Rosacea helping to calm, soothe and strengthen irritated skin using Roazatrol super serum booster.
- Maintenance, maintaining that healthy glow and fresh skin to the surface
HydraFacial really is for everyone
How does HydraFacial work?
Lets’ take a look at HydraFacial’s unique patented Vortex technology.
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin. The unique design of the HydroPeel® Spiral Tips, used in conjunction with the unique HydraFacial vacuum technology and serums, creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating skin solutions. The spiral design delivers painless extractions.
HydraFacial has 6 traditional steps with optional additional treatment and skin stimulating programs.
- Lymphatic drainage, we gently remove toxins and effectively detoxify the skin encouraging new fresh blood flow to the area. Brightening the skin immediately and preparing the natural skin function before your deep cleanse phase.
- Deep cleanse phase, uses patented Vortex technology, cleansing and hermetic suction combining with botanical cleansers which temporarily opens the pores, removing dead skin cells and sebum.
- Peel phase, we use an amazing salicylic acid and glycolic acid serum through the vortex HydraFacial stimulating handpiece. A non-irritating and effective deep pore cleanser, able to help break down debris and dirt within the skin, stimulate internal exfoliation and prepare the skin for extraction phase.
- Extraction phase, painless vortex extraction provides a strong vacuum suction automatically removes blackheads and other impurities from deep pores and oily skin areas.
- Optional phase, choosing the correct serum.
- Dermabuilder forms part of our targeted HydraFacial Anti-Ageing treatment. Combining Dermabuilder multi-peptide anti-ageing serum to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also enhancing the skin’s elasticity, for visibly noticeable plumping and tightening of the skin.
- Acne/Congestion HydraFacial Acne and Acne Scarring treatment helps to improve active acne by reducing the build-up of excess oils and also improve scarring by deeper exfoliation using natural salicylic acid and application of increasing strengths of GlySal peel. Improvements can be seen from your first treatment.
- Hyperpigmentation HydraFacial skin brightening treatment which features the Britenol Vortex-Booster™ A clinically proven treatment to minimise the appearance of brown spots. Specially formulated to awaken dull skin, the treatment targets dark spots and sun damaged areas, leaving skin glowing with a more even complexion.
- Rosacea Powered by ZO® Skin Health, HydraFacial Rozatrol® Booster serum is specifically designed to help soothe skin through hydration, minimizing the appearance of red, sensitized skin for a renewed complexion.
- Hydration phase, Vortex fusion and delivering pro antioxidants with potent peptides and hyaluronic acid into the skin which has been prepared to accept these amazing super serums – this provides detoxification, rejuvenation and restoration.
7. LED Dermalux flex/mask phase, a relaxing skin rejuvenation period under our LED mask or Flex using the best soothing and stimulating light wavelengths tailored to your skin need
- Red light calms soothes, reduces redness and rejuvenates the skin
- Blue light combats bacteria promotes healing, great for congested and acne prone skin.
- Near Infrared light increases hydration and improves signs of ageing and evens out skin tone and decreases inflammation.
- HydraFacial can treat all skin types and can also be combined with lots of other treatments we provide to obtain the best results possible for you and your skin. Additions can be made to your HydraFacial treatment to include
- Hydra-Radiance – Includes our Blue Peel Radiance, ideal for congested skin, prone to breakouts and those with acne.
- HydraTite – Radiofrequency gentle skin tightening and collagen stimulation treatment.
- HydraTite+ – HIFU neocollagenesis in the ultimate Skin Tightening Facial
- Hydra-Needling – Microneeding for skin stimulation, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, skin laxity and scarring left by acne, chicken pox or accidents.
HydraFacial is a treatment you can enjoy all year round, it is aligned to all of the treatments we offer and will enhance your ZO Skin Health Plan where our goal is to create healthy skin to wear every day with or without make up. Delivering fabulous glowing skin, fresh youthful and healthy which we can all be confident and proud of.
Hydrafacial has introduced a unique scalp stimulation and hair growth treatment called Keravive.
Keravive is a new treatment designed to promote scalp health, leaving you with thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
Poor scalp health is a major contributor to damaged and thinning hair. Hydrafacial Keravive promotes scalp health by stimulating and unclogging hair follicles, boosting circulation, exfoliating and removing dead skin and congestion while hydrating the scalp.
Keravive targets the problems of dry skin, clogged follicles, dead skin cells and the lack of circulation which lead directly to thinner-looking hair. Keravive encourages a healthy scalp which is the foundation for healthier and fuller looking hair!